Thursday, December 6, 2007

Inauguration

Today is the inauguration of our new blog! In the anticipation of our new little one joining the family, I felt like we needed a new title that reflects our growing family. And, we just wanted to join the google family. We've heard it's the place to be! :) So, I say all of that to say that we need a great title for our new blog. I've thought of "Life with My Boys" since I'll have two very shortly and the majority of my current postings have mostly been about my firstborn. However, I'm not that creative (in fact...I think I may have stollen that title from a friend) so I am open to suggestions! Just let me know if you come up with anything great! I am going to attempt to transfer my old blog to the new one and get rid of the old one because I need everything to be in chronological order (I'm just like that). If I'm successful, you'll find older news below. I hope you enjoy both the old and the new! Happy reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janet- I like "Life With My Boys." Sounds creative to me. "Smith Family Blog" works too!