Monday, December 1, 2008

ty dancing

Okay, I know I'm getting a little video-happy, but I couldn't resist posting this one. So, I'm a big fan of Dancing with the Stars, and I was going to watch it the other night after I got the kiddos in bed. Ty, who LOVES to dance, caught a glimpse of it (he saw the kids who are the junior ballroom stars) and danced along with the music in our living room, in his pajamas. I love how he kicks his leg up and tries to snap! You'll see...it's hilarious!


3 comments:

Emily M. said...

Janet, that is the cutest thing I've seen since your last video (which I still watch every few days). Ty is such a good dancer!

Missy said...

too cute! he'll be so glad that you have that one day.

Unknown said...

I'm not so sure that HE will be glad about it, but his future wife will be! :)